INCARNATION'S warm welcome awaits you!
Read about us, enjoy our photos and plan to visit. Our hearts and doors are open -- we have a seat waiting for you.
- We are small in number, big in devotion to God and eager in outreach.
- We love children and value their place in our parish family.
- Together we follow a spiritual path that is not dominated by answers, but is welcoming of our many questions.
- We worship informally, blending traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expect new friendships and many blessings on your spiritual journey
MORNING PRAYER is now being held each Thursday at 8:45 a.m.
FAMILY GAME NIGHT- Friday, January 27th - 6:30 p.m.
Bring your family, neighbors and friends out to enjoy a free night of fun! Feel free to bring your favorite game to share!
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING - Sunday, January 29th - immediately following the 10 a.m. service
WINE GLASS PAINTING - Friday, February 10th - 7:00 p.m.
$40 per person - you will receive two glasses to paint - dozens of stencils to choose from
For more information or to sign up, please contact the church office at 215-295-2259.
SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER, February 28th - 5:30-7:00 p.m.
$6.00 adults and $3.00 children
All you can eat pancakes, fruit cup, sausage, coffee, tea and juice