INCARNATION'S warm welcome awaits you!
Read about us, enjoy our photos and plan to visit. Our hearts and doors are open -- we have a seat waiting for you.
- We are small in number, big in devotion to God and eager in outreach.
- We love children and value their place in our parish family.
- Together we follow a spiritual path that is not dominated by answers, but is welcoming of our many questions.
- We worship informally, blending traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expect new friendships and many blessings on your spiritual journey
COOKIE SALE & CRAFT SHOW - Saturday, December 10th - 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Don't feel like baking this year? We will have delicious home baked Christmas cookies for sale for $10/lb.! Come out and pick up your cookies and do some shopping with our crafters and vendors.
4:30 p.m. - Family Service w/Children's Pageant
9:00 p.m. - Candlelight Service w/Hymns
Christmas Day10:00 a.m. - Christmas Service